Crann Og Eco Farm
Crann Og Eco Farm
Derrymore, Drummin, Gort
County Galway, IRELAND H91 XEY1
Tel: +353 (0)85 145 3535 GPS: N 53° 2′ 19.98” E -8° 43′ 59.49”
Reception Times: 16:00 – 20:00 Mon -Sun (unless by prior arrangement)
Business Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 Mon – Fri 10:00 – 14:00 Sat – Sun
Driving Directions from Gort
- Take the Loughrea Road N66 and travel 1.0 mile (1.6km) and take the third turn right at the first crossroads, for Derrybrien and Portumna on the R353.
- Travel 2.3 miles (3.7km) and take the third turn right on the L8514 to Ballardiggan.
- Travel 0.2 mile (0.3km) where you will pass Lough Cutra Drive and a small lake on your right, DO NOT turn right, continue straight on.
- Travel a further 0.5 mile (0.8km) where you will see a small road turning to the left, ignore this and keep to the right passing the No Through Road sign and continue.
- Travel a further 0.8 mile (1.3km) where you will see the Crann Og Eco Farm sign and entrance to the left, turn in and follow the driveway….you’ve arrived!
Helpful Travel Links
Local Taxi Service: Sheila’s Cabs
Tel: +353 (0)86 8785241 | +353 (0)87 6977271
Nearest International Airport 50 minutes drive:
(Aer Lingus, Ryanair. American, Delta & United Airlines)
Reduce Emissions Incentive
- Arrive by Public Transport
Arrive using public transport, which includes taxi for the last leg from Gort to Crann Og, and we will discount your accommodation by 10% up to a maximum value of €20.
- Arrive Carbon Free
Arrive entirely under your own steam (walking, cycling, parachuting, horse/donkey/mule riding), while travelling in Ireland, and we will discount your accommodation by 10% (up to maximum value of 20€) AND we will throw in a small hamper of fresh produce from the eco-farm, seasonally dependant.